Colorectal cancer is one of the common cancers in Hong Kong. There were 4,979 newly registered colorectal cancer cases in 2014, and over 90% of these cases occurred in people aged 50 or above.
Early colorectal cancer may have no symptom. Common symptoms of colorectal cancer include:
- Change in bowel habits (diarrhoea or constipation) with unknown reason and lasting for more than 2 weeks
- Blood (either bright red or very dark) or large amount of mucus in the stool
- Persistent urge after passing stool
- Abdominal discomfort (persistent pain, bloating, fullness, or cramps)
- Weight loss and tiredness with unknown reason
Purchase Remarks: Doctors to conduct health consultation, physical examination and result report interpretation.
- Detailed Medical History
- Physical Examination
Lab Test :
- Cancer Marker
- CEA - Faecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)
Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Availability: In Stock